Monday, 16 August 2010
Saturday, 7 August 2010
Tuesday, 3 August 2010
I am thinking of the self as a filter - literally a gauze, through which the bliss of reality passes. The thicker the gauze, the tighter the definition of self, the more rigid the persona, the less bliss can flow through.
Posted by Henry Berry at 12:31
Sunday, 1 August 2010
- Fresh new plaster
- Bianchi and Bassi - two Italians on British roads
- Gout cures
- Tony Takitami
- Celtic Forest 2
- Broad bean, chorizo, chicken and crouton salad
- The meaning of mourning
- Silent as I choke back my own generosity
- A debate about the definition of sanity
- My tractor - peace at 100 decibels
- Contessa Maria?
- Noticing the plum trees, full
- The rellies in Sudan
- I negotiate the ultimate childcare deal
- "Ok then, how's this: you buy me a boat and I'll have a baby."
- Nanny McPhee and the Big Bang - a delight in every scene
- Dear Lord and Father of mankind, forgive our foolish ways
Posted by Henry Berry at 12:44