Tuesday 23 November 2010

TODAY IN BULLETS

  • Neckerchief against the cold
  • Noticing trees
  • Is being busy a way of avoiding intimacy?
  • £150 for a cream? What's it got in it? Gold?
  • FTSE down nearly 200 points in 2 days
  • A new Korean war?
  • a new creative project with my favourite creative partner
  • I say what I want, and the Universe sends it to me instantly. Wow!
  • I'm of the age of anger now. Watch out. No more Mr. Nice Guy.
  • You can't always have what you want. Not if it's predicated on someone else wanting it too.
  • I am in tears over a sad email
  • The Universe hears my heart felt cries and gives me an answer
  • I find myself reading the King James Bible
  • ....and talking about the wages of sin
  • and building your House on sand
  • and wondering about my sanity

3 comments:

  1. You can't always get what you want..or need..now there's a song lyric in that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And if you try sometime you find
    You get what you need

    Mainly I'm ok

    it's the others bro,

    The others

    ReplyDelete
  3. No more Mr Nice Guy?
    Can I just draw reference to a bit of urban wisdom I heard on the film Roadhouse....
    "Be nice, until its time not to be nice"

    PS There appears to be a bit of Hungarian in that list, H. :)

    ReplyDelete