Wednesday 28 January 2009

UP TO

Asked what I was up to.........

Eating bean soup. Blasting my linked in presence. Thinking about tattoos to mark spiritual endeavour. Acting as moral guardian to a film making project. Writing and preparing spiritual exercises. Pondering my secular grace. Paying attention to food. Pissing about with simplistic formulae on Excel. Nursing my broken arm. Dreading a manual car. Loving clementines. Discovering Fruit and Fibre as the all day all time ideal snack. Watching Man on Wire and wondering about what came afterwards. Punting After as a film idea. Breathing. Allowing peace with an identification of myself beyond achiever. Questioning where will it all go. Noticing that mainly nothing happens and we spend so much of our effort making sure it never does. Listening to Rob talking about why Languages at Lunch closed, and how he stayed at a cheap hotel and got a photo of a naked man under his door with a phone number on it. Thinking that was the really funny and interesting part of the story. Wondering at small ritual. Farting. Noticing all the things I hadn't noticed I do automatically with my left arm. Thanking you, Mr. Leftarm. Manifesting graham to move his trailer. Smiling at Steve Willett's email, and at the box that contains Zara's ballet shoes. Typing. Programming the satnav for Yas. Mooching into the sitting room and playing San Diego Serenade slow enough for a left hand that can't. Texting Harvey about dreams project. Waking at 4 am and wondering when the owl will pack it in. Breathing. Placing thought in its rightful place. Teasing Yas's potential client. Taking my 68 steps daily exercise. Investigating San Diego serenade lyrics. Crooning. Juggling money. Robbing Peter to pay Paul. Saying "never surrender" for a sound exhibitioon. Making a fire. Reading formulas for now. Being inspired by banksy. Returning to peace. Berating myself for doing nothing when I am in fact doing all this. Losing weight. And processing that bean soup too. Clever.

No comments:

Post a Comment