Wednesday 3 August 2011

LUNCH


  • I go to Mr Laveracks

  • I buy a luvverly bit of filet.

  • I dig up spuds

  • I pick broad beans

  • I pick nasturtiums and young lettuce, making a vibrant salad with both leaves and flowers

  • I cook beans and spuds.

  • I sear filet in butter.

  • I season meat.

  • I roast meat at about 11 mins a pound.

  • I make mustard and mint dressing

  • I make large tray of tomato salad

  • I open Gran Riserva

  • I get everything ready for stated time

  • I apply contingency rule of 15 mins

  • Guests turn up 35 mins late despite agreeing time for meal to appear

  • One participant says I'm not eating that and raids fridge for alternative

  • Meat is delicious for all who partake

  • I have large row with Missus

  • Afternoon activities are suspended subject to forthcoming peace talks

No comments:

Post a Comment