Thursday 12 February 2009

JOYS

  • The deer that shot out from the covert in Long Lane, looked curiously at me, then shot back again
  • The barn owl, hunting earlier, the colder it gets
  • The snow revealing the lines of molehills in the paddock - their direction and symmetry
  • Skiddaw and Blencathra written in white against a blue sky
  • Cumberland sausages eaten in Cumberland
  • Interesting change management challenges with Rod and Cyril
  • A reminder of campari and orange juice
  • My potion for B worked a treat
  • Llama Karma on the A66
  • A singing V8
  • Apple logs on the fire, cut from my own orchard

1 comment:

  1. Have you seen the Peter Greenaway film "The Pillow Book"? I have my own Pillow Book and this blog post could definitely be one. i really like to think of all those things.

    ReplyDelete