Saturday 13 March 2010

RE: LATE?

Did you know that I have become a relationship counsellor? No? Nor did I. But it appears that of late a usage of the Berry is in that vocation. Much against my better judgement I must say.

Here, though, are my protocols:

* talking about the past is not what you are here to do.
* talking about the present and the future is what you are here to do.
* framing simple statements of what you want is encouraged.
* touching is encouraged.
* stating what you appreciate in the other is encouraged, nay demanded.

Not a bad formula.

2 comments:

  1. You tread dangerous ground here..perhaps the one other protocol should be 'I am not the referee, nor am I for or against either o you. I am neutral'. Unless of course yours is the school of tough love, and you quickly decide who you like and side with them! It would be a new take on relationship counselling...

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the most important questions to start with is: Do you want to be in this relationship?

    The rest is mere details.....

    ReplyDelete